Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike D Mike D is offline

Default Effects of breathing small amounts of natural gas for extended periods?

On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 01:02:31 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

I had a smell which I thought was gas. Turned out to be a dead rat...

That's interesting... my cat *has* been known to bring dead mice into
the house. All I need now is an electronic dead-mouse finder! It took
me ages to find the last one. It eventually turned up in a coat
pocket, of all places. I still can't imagine how it got there. Funny
how mice keep cropping up in this thread. First 'ha ha mice', now
'dead mice'...

Mike D