Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Hearns John Hearns is offline

Default Installing integrated washer/dryer

Frank Erskine wrote:

Having a new integrated washer/dryer delivered on Wednesday.
Lookign for tips on installing please, especially on balancing it,
and getting the level right for the front door to fit flush.

What make? What model?

Thanks for the reply. It WAS to have been a Miele - but I checked online
last night, and it turned out that model was not an integrated one, so
order cancelled.
The Miele integrated one is eye-wateringly expensive. But may be good?

The John Lewis one I want is out of stock,
so looks like a Smeg 1600 spin speed one now.