william_b_noble

Default Tek Scopes (was Run caps?)

here's a list of some tech microfiche and other tek stuff I have - drop me a
note if you are interested in any of it

Microfiche - 585 [062-2646-00](service manual - manual, circuit
desctiption, characteristics, maintenance, etc)
- 82 [062-2598-00]
- CA [062-2478-00]
- 81 [062-2596-00]
pamphlet - type 555 (4X5.5 inch with blue cover)
bezel and green filter - 4 inch round hole, 6 inches square

I'd be happy to trade for something intersting, or sell for all the riches
of china, or even sell for a reasonable fee

bill

(contact me at william_b_noble at M S N dot c o m do not reply to this
post, it won't work) I'd like to see this go to a good home