Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Installing integrated washer/dryer

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 23:31:17 +0100, John Hearns
wrote:

Having a new integrated washer/dryer delivered on Wednesday.
Lookign for tips on installing please, especially on balancing it,
and getting the level right for the front door to fit flush.

What make? What model?
If you do a web search you can probably download an
installation/operating manual, which should give you all the required
installation parameters.

Personally, my grouse with my Bosch washer/dryer is that after the
fast spin cycle the washing tends to cling to the outside of the drum,
and the drying sequence simply exacerbates this and only partially
dries the items.
It's best to open the machine after its spin sequence and manually
loosen the items by hand (arghh!) before the tumble drying sequence.

--
Frank Erskine
Sunderland