Posted to alt.home.repair
Dottie Dottie is offline

Default Reccomendations for a Pool Sweep?

On Jul 2, 2:49 pm, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:17:10 -0700, "Scott Townsend"

wrote:
due to an unfortunate, er um, misplacement of my pool sweep. we are now in
need of a new one. We had a Polaris unit with the 3 wheels and debris bag on
top. It was an okay unit, though looking to see what others like.

Thanks,
Scott-

I have a Hayward unit. Not same as this photo, but a similar one.

rated: 3 out of 5, on 39 reviews.

The link may be to long...

http://www.epinions.com/hmgd-Pool_an...ent-Cleaning_S...
--
Oren

I also have a Hayward pool vacuum that looks pretty much like the one
in the picture. We got it in 2005. It has worked just fine.