Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] unclemon@gmail.com is offline

Default bullet resistant sheet rock

On Jul 2, 3:28 am, mm wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 22:40:49 -0700, wrote:
On Jul 2, 1:07 am, "Kitep" wrote:
"mm" wrote in message

. ..

Where could I get bullet resistant sheet rock, to use in my upcoming
remodeling?

Easier to plug all your lights into a clapper. When the fight starts, shoot
your gun twice and all the lights go out.

How much shooting do you plan on doing in your house?

I was watching a documentary on TV called "24" and there was a lot of
shooting in one of their houses, and I just want to be prepared.

Some woman shot at Mr. Bauer, and then hid behind a large square post
at the foot of the stairs, and he shot right through the sheetrock
where she was hiding, and hit her. I don't want that to happen to me.

The head of the US Homeland Security Michael Chertoff is a
big fan of "24". In an interview on a talk radio program, he said
that he wished we had an operations center as nice as CTU.

[8~{} Uncle Monster