Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Gutter problem(Pics included)

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 17:50:17 -0700, buffalobill
wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:03 pm, " wrote:
Hello,
I have a gutter problem now. When it rains, the water drains off the
gutter to the side. After it stopped raining, i checked it and there
was nothing blocking the drain. Also, i noticed the water dripping
underneath. I thought there might be a hole underneath it, but there
wasn't as far as my eye could see so it must be the water dripping to
the side and flowing down. What is causing this? The dent? Is there a
way to fix this without replacing the entire gutter. It is a metal
gutter. I have a few pics which one is during the downpour and the
other one with rain subsided quite a bit. Thanks.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...Picture009.jpg

Not found.

buffalo ny: and if we saw an overhead view, it may show leaves or pine
needles.