Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default bullet resistant sheet rock

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in
:

On 07/01/07 12:25 am mm wrote:

Where could I get bullet resistant sheet rock, to use in my upcoming
remodeling?

I'm watching a tv documentary right now, and two people are in a gun
fight in a home, and one hides behind the 2 foot x 2 foot plaster post
at the bottom of the stairs, but the other person shoots right through
it.

I don't want that to happen to me.

Move to a country with more sensible gun laws. There are plenty from
which to choose. Canada, UK and Australia spring to mind.

Perce

which ALL still have shootings.

In Australia,ONE guy was making handguns in his home shop by the
100s,police estimate he already had sold 100s before they caught him.
In Japan,one business of the Yakuza is gunrunning.In the UK,the IRA still
has caches of guns not surrendered per their agreement,and their Yardies
gang has machine guns.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik