Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Air filter getting wet

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 18:22:43 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

I'd have to go tear my 6.5 hp Toro Personal Pace apart to be sure but I'd
bet that crank by products are reburned these days because of state
emission laws. Hell they even put cat converters on Harleys sold in
California.

Please don't I had not even thought of Emission Control. After all
the years of owning my power washer I didn't pay attention.

I've seen the movie. And no I'm not old enough but my one uncle who was
born in Byrdsville Ky ran shine. I would never ride with him if my aunt
wasn't with us. Well I lied, I rode with him just once

I really hate to ride with a friend..he is color blind and I'm not
sure what he sees for light colors, etc...
--
Oren