Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default CRT TVs

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 01:45:04 GMT, "aemeijers"
wrote:

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
.net...

"Puddin' Man" wrote in message

TCM is the exception. It's still "civilized" and un-offensive.

I'm slowly giving up on the "entertainment" industry (including what
they call "news") altogether.

History Channel, Discovery Channel, Learning Channel, Travel Channel makes
up 99% of my viewing. Modern Marvels is my favorite show.

Mostly agree. There are a few OTA network shows I still watch, but the list
gets shorter every year. I resent having to pay for a hundred garbage
channels on Satt (shopping, sports, religion) to get the dozen or so I
actually watch.

I agree with you there. I especially hate paying for TBN, a
24-hour-a-day commercial.

aem sends...

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"