Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default CRT TVs

On Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:31:14 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"Puddin' Man" wrote in message

TCM is the exception. It's still "civilized" and un-offensive.

I'm slowly giving up on the "entertainment" industry (including what
they call "news") altogether.

History Channel, Discovery Channel, Learning Channel, Travel Channel makes
up 99% of my viewing. Modern Marvels is my favorite show.

I watch that last one a lot too.

BTW, they even covered an event that happened near here (this was on
one of the "Modern Marvels: Engineering Disasters" shows, I forget
which). The 1937 explosion at the New London Texas school, which was
caused by natural gas. This is supposedly the reason they add odorant
to gas.

I seldom watch any of the new shows (although I do watch "Smallville"
some).
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Never underestimate the power of stupid
people in large groups"