Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default bullet resistant sheet rock

On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 05:08:01 -0000, RicodJour
wrote:

On Jul 1, 12:25 am, mm wrote:
Where could I get bullet resistant sheet rock, to use in my upcoming
remodeling?

I'm watching a tv documentary right now, and two people are in a gun
fight in a home, and one hides behind the 2 foot x 2 foot plaster post
at the bottom of the stairs, but the other person shoots right through
it.

I don't want that to happen to me.

If you liberally decorate the room with glassware, bottles, vases,
mirrors and the like, the bullets will be attracted to them

Good point. I never realized how that worked until you just explained
it.

and you
won't have to worry about anything more than a flesh wound to an
unimportant part of your body.

I'd still like to get some steel-lined sheetrock.