Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default CH Zones again.

In article ,
Mike Barnard writes:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 10:56:20 +0100, Mike Barnard
wrote:

I have now decided to zone; 2 zones, 1 upstairs and one down. Many

Been looking at my tight layout. I have NO idea where I'm going to
put the valves.

No, there's no airing cupboard.
The walls in and around the boiler are tight with 'stuff'.
The bedrooms are full of fitted units.

Anyone everput then in the ceiling void with a small trapdoor for
access? It's about all thats left.

I've put one on top of a kitchen cupboard, which is not visible
unless you are 7' tall. I've seen them installed in kitchen
cupbards too (more often, the cupboard is fitted around the
plumbing, and can be completely removed for servicing).

--
Andrew Gabriel