Posted to rec.woodworking
B A R R Y B A R R Y is offline

Default Looking for someone who makes small barrels & kegs

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 19:35:09 -0500, spaco
wrote:

The only place I know of (there must be several more) is the Cooper Shop
at Old Sturbridge Village, Mass.

Pete Stanaitis

I know that Cooper Shop... It's way more interesting to me than my
wife. G

Along those lines, but possibly more easily contacted, the OP could
pose the question to Adam Cherubini, c/o the "Popular Woodworking"
magazine website. Maybe he'd know of a professional cooper.

Adam demonstrates and teaches traditional, as in really old skool,
techniques at Colonial Williamsburg. Even though I use machines and
hand tools, I always find great value in Adam's columns on how flat
flat has to be, stock selection, etc...

** http://www.bburke.com/woodworking.html **