Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Quick ways to learn about the new(ish) CH

raden wrote:
In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
Dan delaMare-Lyon wrote:
Hah, so I walk through the kitchen door tonight to find a very large
lake - or as it's know, the contents of all the rads.

Seems like a badly made joint has given up after 18 months and a CH
service (where the pressure was upped) and spat everything out onto
the kitchen floor.

Lots of cursing later and all the water is gone and apparently
little damage done - though at 7.30pm it's a sod to find:

a) olives
b) non-own-brand CH inhibitor
c) tools SWMBO claims we have lost/never had
d) a torch
e) enough towels to clear up the flooding

What a bugger! Last thing you want when you get in from work. Got
a call from my daughter at 6:30pm last night - leaking pipe on
washing machine. I'm lucky to have all the bits on the van!

Must be embarrassing though ...

?????

--
Dave