Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigerator Repair Link

Thanks for excellent idea. Yes, I have searched for all PDF
files, and none of them appear to be refrigerator repair. I may
have to search again.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"willshak" wrote in message
: on 6/28/2007 9:23 PM mm said the following:
: On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:54:01 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
: wrote:
:
:
:
: Myabe you can find it by doing a search for *.pdf , and then
sorting
: by date and looking for the approximate date you downloaded.
:
: Start|Find|Files or folders .
:
: What I hate are the pdf files called 8034.pdf, or other names
that
: might mean something in house but mean nothing to me.
:
:
: I have downloaded some of them. What I do is to replace the pdf
name
: with something I can understand. Right click - Rename