Posted to alt.home.repair

Default outdoor sink for kids

Check with the local hospital and see where they get their doctor
sinks. The ones with the foot pedal to turn the water on.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

wrote in message
oups.com...
: I'm looking for suggestions.
:
: My wife runs a pre-school from our house. I am going to put in
a sink
: somewhere in the yard so the kids can wash up before going in.
Here
: is what I'm looking for:
:
: 1. A sink that can withstand mild weather. (I live in Southern
: California so no freezing to worry about.) I was thinking maybe
making
: a concrete counter top with basin.
: 2. A faucet that shuts itself off. (Runs for about 5 minutes
and shuts
: off. The ones in public restrooms where you have to hold the
button
: down with one hand and wash the other then reverse wouldn't
work for
: the kids)
: 3. I need to build it into a sink base, so it can be leaned on
etc.
: The "hook to your garden hose" sinks are not what I'm looking
for.
: HEAVY Duty.
:
: Any ideas would be appreciated.