Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Dave Baker Dave Baker is offline

Default What is it? CLXXVI

"George Weinberg" wrote in message
. 33.102...
Brian Lawson wrote in
:

1020...Don't know why, but it fires the little cannon when the sun is
"just right"

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

You need a reason? Maybe I'm just being "US-centric", but I can't imagine
NOT wanting to have a miniature cannon that the sun sets off at noon.

I'd certainly like one that fires real cannonballs directed squarely at the
little sod next door and set to go off every time he starts playing his
bloody drums. This is rarely at noon however and more often than not in the
early evening when there isn't much sun. How you'd arrange this to work with
a magnifying glass I'm not sure.
--
Dave Baker
Resistance is useless (The Daleks)