Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Who sells 6" high skirting board with rounded top edge?

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:25:29 +0100, Mike D
mused:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:10:51 +0100, Lurch
wrote:

It used to be everywhere. Now I can't find it anywhere locally.

6x1 and a router.

Thanks for the suggestion. It may be my only option.

I had t d the same in our house, over the years I'd used\broke all the
odd bits of skirting board that matched everywhere else. It is some
unusually small version of standard bullnose type stuff. Wickes
happened to have some standard timber of the right size and I happened
to have a router and table and the required roundover bit.
--
Regards,
Stuart.