Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Refrigerator Repair Link

on 6/28/2007 9:23 PM mm said the following:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:54:01 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm having an embarassing memory failure. One of the folks who
reads and posts to this list posted a link to a PDF version of a
Sears refrigerator repair manual.

I downloaded the manual, and now can't find it on my drive. Does
anyone else have that link, or can point me in the right
direction?

Myabe you can find it by doing a search for *.pdf , and then sorting
by date and looking for the approximate date you downloaded.

Start|Find|Files or folders .

What I hate are the pdf files called 8034.pdf, or other names that
might mean something in house but mean nothing to me.

I have downloaded some of them. What I do is to replace the pdf name
with something I can understand. Right click - Rename

Bless the GE people, their electronic refrigerators need specific
diagnosis procedures which I havn't yet gotten. How does a repair
guy guy trained in GE refrigerator repair?

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY