Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Internal wiring of USA v UK mains plug

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:20:45 -0700, meow2222 wrote:

It seems to be political why the US doesn't want to stop the sale of
unsafe accessories and the deaths that result.

Yes. Entirely political. We are the Land of the Free. If people want to
electrocute themselves, they have that right. Most of us in America are
grownups, who know better, and so don't need nanny queen to wipe our ass
for us.

Thanks,
Rich