Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default wood stick resisting snapping

In article , wrote:
(Doug Miller) writes:
In article ,

wrote:

The primary consideration should be "Reflexology?" What a load of bunk.

What happened to "the customer is always right"?

That particular saying has never been accurate. Some customers are just
wrong.

LOL - I understand. And I agree with you that reflexology is a load of bunk;
in fact, I think I'd put it a little more strongly than that. Just the same,
if somebody was willing to pay me to make such an instrument for him, I'd do
it without hesitation.

--
Regards,