Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mac Disaster

wrote:
It's interesting to see over the months how you've come round to
buying pro tools. I think your road to Damascus was when you finally
tried an impact driver.

Yes, agreed. It was actually the Makita jigsaw, reinforced by the Makita
impact driver. I won't buy anything but Makita from now on, it's just so
good and 'does exactly what is says on the tin'.

You just don't realise the difference until you use the kit every day. It's
not just the longevity, its the way they do the job.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman