Posted to alt.home.cleaning,alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default iRobot Scooba / Roomba

Larry Bud wrote:
On Jun 6, 5:14 pm, komobu wrote:

Hi;

I ordered the scooba I380 from the website today. They list them for
450 and they throw in a roomba 4000 for a bonus. I paid an extra 100
and instead of the roomba 4000, they sent me the roomba with the
scheduler. It is supposed to be a much nicer model. Any thoughts or
recommendations? Should I have paid the extra 100 dollars? If you have
a scooba / roomba, How do you like it? is it worth the money?

My house is about 1700 square feet and I have hard wood floors through
out. I dont even have throw rugs. I do have about a 1/2 inch high
transition going from the hard wood in the dining room to the linoleum
in the kitchen. Will the unit be able to cross that?

Isn't it usually wiser to ask these questions BEFORE you purchase a
product?

Poisonally, I thought SNL's Woomba robot sketch was a real hoot:

http://www.slashdong.org/movies/woomba.avi

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia