Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Where to place shed door?

On 28 Jun, 12:41, al wrote:
Thanks for the comments.

It has a 48" outswing door and will be used for storing garden tools,
push lawnmower, step ladder and assorted other things that have no
place else to go.

- - If there's a hurricane, porch chairs would go in there.

I don't live in hurricane country, but that last statement just sounds
wierd to me. With all the newsclips of hurricane damage that we see,
the visual of you calmly storing your porch chairs as cows, cars and
rooftops go flying past is pretty strange.

I assume that the shed itself will be built to withstand hurricane
force winds. Otherwise, what's the point of storing the chairs in
there?