Dave Plowman

Default B&Q PPPro cordless 4-pack - any good?

In article ,
John Stumbles ] wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed with the speed control: as one squeezes the
trigger further it increases smoothly then suddenly jumps to maximum. No
problem for drilling but pants for driving.

This IMHO is the bid difference between 'cheap' and good quality drills.
When drilling, the speed control isn't that important. When screwdriving,
it is, and that's where a decent one stands out. But since IMM only
preaches and never does, he wouldn't find this out.

--
*I love cats...they taste just like chicken.

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn