Posted to alt.home.repair
HH HH is offline

Default Culligan Mark 59 water softener need help

Hi Everyone,

This unit comes with the house that we moved in and it was not
connected in the first place. I think there is no harm giving it a
try, I have it in my garage and connect it with garden hose and such.
There is no soft water produced and I try a few manual regeneration
and it didn't seem to solve the problem. Considering the age of the
unit I decided to replace the resin, the resin that comes out of the
unit is colored brownish red and the new resin is light golden.

After I put everything back and still no soft water and the water that
coming out from the hose is also pulsing.

Help is welcome to point me into the right direction.

Thanks,
HH