Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Redelfs Jim Redelfs is offline

Default Mower dealer said do not wash mower

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Sure. Everybody has a compressor in the garage, right? Air hose. Yep.

Hmmmmm... I wonder how many have the air hose and NOT a compressor.

Anyway, if they DON'T have an air compressor (and air hose [duh]), now is the
time to get one. "Entry level" air compressors are almost CHEAP.

I have had the same, consumer-grade, Ingersoll-Rand compressor in my garage
for at least 20-years. It wasn't particularly expensive when I bought it new.
It's a cinch that I have gotten my money's-worth out of it.

Besides, if the OP can afford a Scag mower, chances are that, if he doesn't
already HAVE an air compressor, buying one should be no trouble.
--
JR