Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Hole Saw Plug Removal

On 26 Jun, 23:29, Lew Hodgett wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:

To a certain extent, yes. Although once I use my router to round over
the slots, top and bottom, there will be no way to tell what I used to
cut the holes and slots - an expensive carbide forstner bit or a HSS
spade bit from Harbor Fright.

snip the rest of the justification B/S

-- If the project can't justify less than $20 for a Freud carbide
-- forstner bit, it's in trouble.

Thank you for your thoughtful response.

Just as an FYI...the bat hanger I made over the weekend was installed
and put to use last night. It was a "hit" - pun intended.

-- BTW, "Harbor Freight" and "cutting tools" are mutually exclusive
terms.

Thus my use of the words "Harbor Fright", not "Harbor Freight"