Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Covering Concrete

"Bazza" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

"Bazza" wrote in message
Hi all,
I have a small section of concrete between my gate and garage, about 3 x
4.5 mtr. it is looking a bit tired and worn, I would like to smarten it
up.
This verges on to my paved patio so the thickness needs to be as little
as possible.
I do not want or can afford to dig it out and lay matching paving or pay
somebody to do it.
Options I can think of a
1. cold lay tarmac
2. Painting
3. Thin layer of cement
Anybody got ideas as to how to smarten it up.

Astro turf?

Adam

Nice one but I don't think so, does not fit with my outlook

It's also a swine for tab ends thrown on the floor. I never got asked back
to "THEIR" house for a BBQ after that mistake.

Cold tarmac will not last long from what I have seen of it
Paint is slippery when wet.
A thin layer of cement will probably not last the first frost.

Red carpet?

Adam