Simon Avery

Default Fence panel sizes

Mike Atkinson {reply address in .sig} wrote:

Hello Mike

MArais| Thanks for all the replies. I'll mull this one over during
MArais| the weekend, but then probably get the panels, accepting
MArais| that I'll need to do some work on them in order to get them
MArais| to fit. I do like the idea of reusing
MArais| the existing metal pegs in the ground - it sounds like I'm
MArais| going to have some fun extracting the rotten wood from the
MArais| old posts!

Have a bonfire and stick the posts in. Kinda messes them up if they're
galvanised, but a wire brushing and a coat of hammerite brings them up
lovely.

--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK
uk.d-i-y FAQ: http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/