Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] runcyclexcski@yahoo.com is offline

Default positive pressure and air filtration

Hi,
Do you use puffer? Do you drink milk? Do you control your diet to
minimize the suffering? Do you do regular whole body cleansing to
increase the allergen tolerance? Ever tried a supplement called Ivy
Calm(American Ivy extract in syrup form; made in Swiss). I became a
chartered Herbalist to help my son was born with a bad case of asthma.
He used to carry puffer until about 10 years old, now at 23 he is
normal. He plays ice hockey, saxophone. Diet played a BIG part of making
him out of asthma. There are many, many good natural supplements.
Nature's Way makes product called HAS, there is another one, Bronchial
formula by Dr. Christopher out of Utah. Ever tried things like these?- Hide quoted text -

Thanks for the comment. I don't want to go in that direction. In
short, yes, I know enough about drugs and nutrition. This is not an
asthma group. I mentioned asthma just to explain why I need what I was
asking about.