Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default CRT TVs

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:31:38 -0400, mm
wrote:

Someone on this list or more likely sci.electronics.repair said a feww
months ago that it applied to cable too, and posted a link to
government or at least a serious looking site that gave the text of
the reg or statute that required this. It looked real to me.

I've searched for this thread for the last 20 minutes in my old s.e.r
posts and via groups.google, and I can't find it.

Well, I've looked for another 60 minutes and foudn some interesting
stuff, including several who agree that cable will still have analog,
until they stop for lack of profit,

But I've still found no reference to what I know I read, that there is
a reg against this.

I would be happy if cable had analog, because it would give me one
more alternative. I have a tv in every rroom, a color tv finally, and
no way am I replacing all of these, or any, with digital tvs.