Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default CRT TVs

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 21:34:50 -0400, (Charles
Pisano) wrote:

I noticed the price of a television I purchased last year has gone up by
about 70 bucks at walmat. I was told it's because they've added the
digital receiver to 'em. Seems like a waste unless you use a mast
antenna..

Or cable, unfortunately and probably corruptly.

Only satellite is currently exampt from the new HD rules, despite the
fact that there is afaik no reason not to exampt cable.

What do you use?

I like the (old) CRT types as they react (in spite of all the new
technology) the fastest when watching sports etc..