Posted to alt.home.repair
thestuccocompany.com thestuccocompany.com is offline

Default CRT TVs

Charles Pisano wrote:

I noticed the price of a television I purchased last year has gone up by
about 70 bucks at walmat. I was told it's because they've added the
digital receiver to 'em. Seems like a waste unless you use a mast
antenna..

I like the (old) CRT types as they react (in spite of all the new
technology) the fastest when watching sports etc..

Well, it may not be long until you can no longer enjoy your analog TV
(unless you purchase a digital-to-analog converter) as FCC mandated all
analog TV broadcasting to stop on February 17, 2009. Well, that's air
broadcasting. I'm sure your local cable company will be happy to send you
analog signal for as long as you pay them.

News and Discussions Community of the Net