Posted to uk.d-i-y
Derek Geldard Derek Geldard is offline

Default P.A.T. and hospitals.

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:48:03 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 19:09:26 +0100, Derek Geldard wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:24:06 GMT, T i m wrote:

Just taking her to the docs to have the staples removed .. I'll stay
in the car shudder

[1] Morris Minor Van

I got pulled over for exceeding the "van" speed limit in an Austin A35
van.

Mr Plod said "If you were to have a puncture in a vehicle like this
you would not be able to control it at all"

The A35 van was derived from the A35 car!

Well, I see what he means, but the A35 car could legally be driven at
70 mph in those days. ;-)

DG

I thought I remembered something about this point, so just checked and the
van speed limit does not apply to car derived vans of less than two tons
maximum laden weight.

Gentlemen. ;-)

I was talking about 1968 !

DG