Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomarse Thomarse is offline

Default Strange ho****er problem

On Jun 22, 8:26 pm, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
"Thomarse" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Jun 22, 3:09 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 22, 2:43 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
wrote:
I think you'll find if you read above fully that I have had this
discussion with Jerry already,

Well not really, since Jerry was calling you a troll. I'm telling you
that you're a halfwit.

Well done steve, how original... Im glad you have the time to bother!

You do seem to need things spelled out for you.

lmao

I take it you were the one to attach it, if it falls off that easily.

and I supose you know everything about everything dont you steve..
like what exactly is a half wit?Do you even know?

I would suggest that you could be a little less aggressive in your posts.
Someone has take the time to help you even though you abused him as he
thought you were trolling. If I had not seen your posting name previously I
also would have thought you were taking the ****.

Nobody knows the answers to everything and everyone has to start somewhere.
This newsgroup runs very well without the wars. There are people who ask
such basic questions that you wonder how they ever managed to turn on their
computer and use the keyboard but are still helped by other readers on this
group(1).

Relax and remember you are not at war here.

You might need to ask more questions and people are more likely to help if
you are pleasant to them.

Adam

(1) I can install a full CH system and do the gas checks (partly due to info
and links from this group) but I had to post here for help in plumbing a
washer in.- Hide quoted text -

I agree... But my tone only got "firm" when I was accused ofbeing
"thick" for asking a question... I have posted on this site many times
in the past and it has helped me no end with problems I have
encountered whilst renovation my house...However I dont appreciate
arrogant "know it alls" looking down their noses at those of us who
bother to ask a question...

Anyway, I will continue to post my queries and hopefully the more
reasonable people in this very useful group will continue to help