Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bigjim@backpacker.com is offline

Default Home Depot Wants $100 to Measure Kitchen

Just shows what ripoff artists most contractors are- 2/3 the cost of
most jobs is labor. I will redo the 1/2 bath myself . If one of you
jokers wanted the job you'd probably charge $5k or more. I know I can
do it for under $1k- floor toilet sink and walls mirror so I will.

On Jun 24, 4:42 pm, Mick Collens wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
Lucky for you that you have some in-laws, otherwise you wouldn't have
a nifong clue how to locate a good contractor.

Rico,

Could you imagine the expression on this guy's face, when you asked him
what his budget was for a kitchen, bath, or addition? LOL, I'd pay to
see it! )