Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Allison Robert Allison is offline

Default Stupid question #243

Nancy Young wrote:

I got a million of 'em.

I need to replace the fascia board on the front of my house.
'I' meaning, I need to call someone who will do that. Attached
(and I use that word very loosely) to this board is the gutter.

Who should I call? Gutter installers won't know anything about
replacing that wood part, would they? I don't particularly need
new gutters, so if I call a carpenter, do you think they would take
off and replace the gutter?

Or do I need to call both a carpenter (? or who?) and a gutter
installer.

nancy

I second the motion that any COMPETENT carpenter should be
able to do both.

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.