Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] zcarenow@yahoo.com is offline

Default Carpet has a wave bump now?

Sorry, i'm not too familiar with sink materials, but i've captured
some pics. My photography isn't all that either. That's why i took
several pics with and without flash. One with flash and bathroom light
on. I wanted for you to see the cracks not just close to the drain,
but you can see it spread out further though not too noticeable in
pics. In person, much more noticeable. I know it can't be made of
porcelain, but some cheap material obviously. Any comments? Thanks
again.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...Picture004.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...Picture003.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...Picture002.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...Picture001.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y19...an/Picture.jpg

There are actually cracks IN the sink? What is the sink made of?