Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default P.A.T. and hospitals.

On 24 Jun 2007 13:35:23 GMT, Adrian wrote:

T i m ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were
saying :

My father had a _pair_ of new knees simultaneously about 18 months
ago.

He was brave.

In choosing both-at-once over one-heal-other? His reasoning was that he
only wanted to give 'em one chance to give him MRSA...

Well there is some logic it that! ;-)

I strongly suspect the fact he had both done, and therefore couldn't "go
easy" on the done one helped a lot.

I guess it must .. no choice etc? ;-)

Indeed. Want a cuppa? No limping and going heavy on the stick "just this
once"...

LOL .. I'm surprised he didn't call social services on you all!

Of course it's all still early days and a pretty major op but she
compares herself with the other patients having the same op at the
same time and apparently they weren't suffering the same lack of
feeling in the foot ..?

I don't remember Dad muttering about that.

I was hoping you did ... I read on the net somewhere .. "no feeling
in the foot happens in 1 in 300 cases" sorta thing .. just our luck
.... (now there's a good chance of her falling in the concrete garage
base I'm saving up for her to do soon).

Muttering about damn near
everything else, yes, but not specifically that.

Awww bless. He's yer Dad! (I'm not particularly 'friends' with mine
but we know where each other are should we need something ..).

All the best ..

T i m