Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default P.A.T. and hospitals.

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 13:30:04 GMT, Geo
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:13:58 GMT, T i m wrote:

After the op she asked if there was an electric fan available of any
sort and they found her one ("Reception, no not remove" type of
thing).

That was fine for a couple of days but then they needed it for a
'patient with a temperature' (no probs with that etc) but knowing how
dependant she is on one, I asked if it was possible to 'bring one in
from home' (or B&Q round the corner etc).

The reply was 'yes, but it will take a week to get it tested so .. '

1. remove sticky label from reception fan and stick on yours (temporarily)

Cheeky ;-)

or
2. word with sister and agree to buy one for ward use (after wife discharged) if
she gets it tested in next 1/2 hour...

I had thought of that and would have done so had they not found
something as soon as they had (the missues even text'd me to stand me
down) ;-)

But I guess given the choice of drugs / fans ....

All the best ..

T i m