Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Carpet has a wave bump now?

On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 21:20:49 -0700, "
wrote:

Once thing for sure. I'm not going to recommend this builder to any of
my friends or family if they decide to buy a new house in the future.
My mother also noticed some small cracks in the bathroom sink. Damn!!

The builder might have chosen a cheap carpet guy on purpose, but the
uncertainly about this would just pique my interest all the more, to
talk to the carpet guy and see what he'll do for you, and for how
much.

If the builder installed the carpet, you don't have privity of
contract with the carpet guy. You don't have a legal relationship
with him, but that doesn't mean he won't want your good will (if he's
still in business, that is.)

There are actually cracks IN the sink? What is the sink made of?

On Jun 23, 9:55 pm, mm wrote:
That way the guy might do it for you for cheaper, or
you'll know who not to hire when your parents need carpeting.