Posted to rec.woodworking
BillinDetroit BillinDetroit is offline

Default 2 Hp routers

Robatoy wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:54 pm, "Max" wrote:
I'm looking for opinions on routers in the 2 Hp class.
I have a DeWalt DW 621 that's Ok but getting old (already?)
Some recommendations?

Max

Yes. Look into the Milwaukee routers. They make a VS 2.25 HP which
have made me very happy.

I have the Milwaukee 8625 (or some such) and did maybe 200 linear ft of
3/8" round over yesterday. No complaints from it ... or me. Money well
spent.

My wife was admiring the look of the finished project and mentioned that
it would have taken me much longer without the router and I responded
that, without the router, I'd never have begun the project to begin with.

Bill

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000751-4, 06/23/2007
Tested on: 6/24/2007 1:34:32 AM