DoN. Nichols

Default Run caps?

In article ,
jim rozen wrote:
In article , DoN. Nichols says...

O.K. Found it! I seem to have misremembered the dimensions of
the plastic gear. But it is in a 7A13 plug-in.

Arghh, somebody tossed out the entire stock of scrap 7000 series
plug-ins in the last cleanup! It may take me a while to find a
7a13 but I will do my best don.

I'm not too sure whether it would be worth the effort. The gear
seems to be the most likely part to fail on the whole thing, so it is
probably the reason for scrapping them. But -- just in case ...

Check whether the outer knob rotates fairly smoothly or has a
serious detent. If it is smooth, then the gear is probably gone in that
one, too.

And If the side panels are still good, one of mine is rather
dented and torn a bit. I think that it is the right one (as seen from
the front) which is the one with located holes for test points and
tuning access.

Thanks much,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564