wrace

Default Shop lighting

Yes, our power company has a bit of grant program, but it is only available
to businesses. Turns out I have a business license (have not used it yet
though). I guess the grant is smaller for a business that shares a
residential power meter (like my shop does). They wanted to know if I had
the license posted (which I do), and if I had any business cards. So I made
some cards up real quick on MS publisher, and wala I had business cards...

The power company inspector is coming over this week to "take a look at my
business". Apparently the max amount allowed would be $10 off each fixture.

Wayne

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
Did you call your power company to see if they
have some sort of freebee/discount energy saving
plan to help you out with the conversion?