Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] tntgeorge@msn.com is offline

Default lawn mower wiring

On Jun 22, 1:37 am, "Marie Bennett" wrote:
Hello,I was wondering if you have a wiring diagram for a ford riding mower
model YT 16 early 80's. I'm blowing fuses and I can not get the PTO tp
engage. I know that the wireing is wrong and I don't know where it goes.
Please help. I need to cut my grass.

Thank you,
Marie B.

marie, here is the wiring diagram. Tom .....well this page won't let
me paste the jpeg file of the schematic that i just scanned for
you.beings that i'm new, i may be doin something wrong. if you know
what i need to do let me know cause i've saved the wiring diagram to a
jpeg on my desktop, tom