Lennie the Lurker

Default Lathe building questions . . .

"Tim Williams" wrote in message ...
"Lennie the Lurker" wrote in message
om...
do you think
by some strange happening you might be able to find the Beloit airport
at about maybe 2 in the afternoon, saturday?

I don't see a problem.. not too far a ride!

Ok, game plan. I'll be on my way from here at about one, which should
put me there just before two. The books are yours, should you decide
to do anything with them, or to pass on to someone else, but only
after you've read them. Gingery books are wonderful for showing how
complex operations can be done with simple machinery. His techniques
are basic, and his methods sometimes seem primative, but they work as
they should. The value in his machines is not the machine itself, but
what would be learned in making them. OR, in other words, if you're
not going to do it, find another sucker to infect with the disease.
;^))

See you at two. I'm driving an older S-10 with no paint on the roof.