Posted to uk.d-i-y
Thomarse Thomarse is offline

Default Strange ho****er problem

On Jun 22, 2:12 pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
Thomarse wrote:
I did look at the diagrams on the Honeywell site, but I cuoldnt really
make too much sense of them, having not much background knowledge on
the subject...

And yet knowing nothing about it, and without attempting to inform
yourself, you decided that you were competent to drain the system and to
determine that it was OK to run the boiler after draining the system.

shakes head

I suppose you run your car after draining the coolant on the grounds
that you need the heater to work.

Steve,

I think you'll find if you read above fully that I have had this
discussion with Jerry already, what you just said is just repeating
what has already been said... so bit pointless!

I accept it was a bit foolish of me, I drained the system and due to
mad todlers and other such things completely forgot that I had left
teh hot water timer on, so when it kicked in, the pump rubled away...
I turned it off straight away, realising my mistake, but on thinking
about it afterwards, coudlnt work out why, so I came on here to ask...

So on that, lock me up and throw away the key! A foolish man
condemmed!

Lol, Jerry and I have throashed this out, but at least jerry was the
first to make teh point and question my logic... you steve seem to
just be a parrot lol