Posted to uk.d-i-y
:Jerry: :Jerry: is offline

Default Strange ho****er problem

"Thomarse" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Jun 21, 3:29 pm, ":Jerry:" wrote:
"Thomarse" wrote in message

oups.com...
snip

I do most jobs myslef around the house, including car repairs
etc,
but
that it needs explaining to somebody as small minded and up his
own
backside as you!....

snipped even more excusses

Sorry? I'm not the plank who drained my boiler ofwaterand then
fired
it up - stop digging, Thom Arse...

At what point did I say I drained all the water from my boiler?

"I drained my heating system last night so that I could move a
radiator
from one wall to another and to add some thermostatic valves to some
rads in the house. [cont']..."

Tell me, just how long before the water, that would have remained in
the boilers water jacket, started to turn to steam with no
circulation? As I said, stop digging Thom Arse...